- Plan and assign the work of Department staff
- Supervise the daily activities of the Department and ensure that all policies and procedures are abided by
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of the team against preset goals.
- Prioritize tasks and activities for the team, review and motivate performance
- Manage arising challenges facing staff
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Reviewing and debugging code written by other developers on team.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, code comments and clear code.
- Interact with other software systems engineer to understand the solution and recommend changes to facilitate efficient and effective development.
- Perform tasks efficiently and work together with team to ensure project success.
- Acting as a mentor to the less experienced members of the team.
- Responsible for testing, tweaking and implementing code to improve performance
- Continuously discover, evaluates, and implements new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- A Bachelor degree in computer Science, engineering or equivalent from a four (4) year accredited university with a minimum of six (6) years of related experience
- Very good oral and written communication skills in Arabic, English
- Proven working experience in software development
- Master in object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Experience in iOS development (6 Years Minimum)
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch, Swift is a big plus
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience in XCode, iTunes Connect, GIT, IPA files, TestFlight, HockeyApp, JIRA and XML/JSON.