Assist the overall Sales team in driving revenue by helping to qualify accounts; answering requests for information and requests for proposals; preparing and delivering solution-based product presentations and demonstrations; and executing on customer proof of concepts.
1. Engage with the sales teams, customers, partners and prospects to drive business opportunities including new sales, cross-sales, and/or upgrades.
2. Maintain relevance of content and configure (If necessary) demo systems, to ensure they reflect client usage and their business expectations.
3. Prepare and deliver solution-based product presentations and demonstrations to customers.
4. Execute on customer proof of concepts (POCs).
5. Answer requests for information (RFIs) and requests for proposals (RFPs).
6. Keep up to date the demo environment with all product roadmaps, with the ability to articulate which features are coming with the next Product Release.
7. Stay current on competitive analysis and understanding differentiators between our company and its competitors.
Education: Bachelor in Banking & Finance or Computer Science or equivalent
Work Experience: 5 to 7 years of pre-sales experience with a Banking Software Vendor.
Languages: Fluency in the English, French, and Arabic languages
Computer Literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Exposure to SQL Language
Strong customer focus skills
Strong presentation skills
Exceptional verbal & written communications skills