The company is one of the leading internet communications providers in the region, a pioneer in bringing the latest wireless broadband platforms to Lebanon, providing state-of-the-art internet and intranet services to corporations and individuals alike. Our regional footprint stems from the core belief in our two most important assets: our people and our community. Our customers and the communities are prime witnesses of our successful business and we owe it all to our employees and their talents that are the building blocks of our offerings. Being connected with people, whenever and wherever they are in today’s fast-paced world, inspired the company to deliver an extensive line-up that comprises Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS), high quality wireless broadband access as well as data centre and hosting solutions. The company seeks to keep delivering the latest broadband services in the field, preserving a true competitive advantage and meeting all customer expectations.
We are looking to hire an Internal Auditor with excellent accounting and analytical skills. Internal Auditors are expected to be organized with strong problem-solving skills and constantly deliver on tight deadlines. You should have an outstanding aptitude for math, strong IT skills and superb communication skills.
To ensure success, Internal Auditors must be critical thinkers with a keen interest in improving an organization’s internal control structure. Top candidates will have remarkable presentation and report writing skills, and display incredible business acumen.
• Monitor daily transactions and confirm they are according to Accepted Accounting Standards.
• Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
• Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
• Manage resources and audit assignments.
• Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
• Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
• Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
• Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
• Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
• Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management and/or Risk Committees.
• Overall supervision of planned annual audits.
• Degree in Internal Auditing, Financial Accounting or Financial Management (essential).
• Strong knowledge of Lebanese Tax laws.
• Two years of work experience in an internal audit environment.
• Two years of Fraud Auditing experience.
• Exceptional accounting skills.
• Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation, an extensive benefits package including medical, life and personal accident insurances as well as future growth opportunities within the company. In addition, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.