ISSA Holding is looking to hire a mid to senior level professional to assume the responsibilities of Business Development and Production for its industrial and manufacturing activities in KSA. With focus on electrical assembly and metal works, the incumbent will be responsible for identifying and enacting the necessary changes to keep the business abreast with the latest market trends, ultimately increasing the group’s manufacturing sales and profitability.
• Working closely with the General Manager to develop sales and introduce new products.
• Identifying and introducing new products to the Saudi market.
• Securing client and consultant approval.
• Planning and launching new core products
• Growing the existing and new product categories.
• Researching and identifying new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
• Identifying required capital investments and carry out feasibility study on whether to invest or not.
• Training staff on the product portfolio.
• Implementing process improvements
Bachelor degree in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent
8 to 10 years of relevant experience in KSA market
The candidate would be ideally qualified as a sales and business development professional with a solid technical grounding in the relevant areas of manufacturing (Panel Boards and Metal Works). Should be a clear communicator and team builder at all levels.