Location: Remote - No travel is required
Type: Full-time contract
Level: Intermediate - Senior
We are currently seeking a full stack PHP developer who’s got solid experience with Laravel. You will get to work on a range of web projects from standard websites to full-blown ecommerce platforms and custom-built web applications.
Whether it is a RESTful API integration, a payment gateway or an entire application built from scratch, leading the entire development cycle from identifying the scope to the final execution will be something that comes naturally to you.
We expect you to have proven track record in development and delivery — Qualifications are not necessary!
- You'll need to have:
* A solid commercial experience of working with PHP
* Experience in relational databases and database design — MySQL
* A current experience in Laravel framework — This is essential!
* Good knowledge of JSON and XML schemas and manipulation
* Confidence using Sass / LESS
* An understanding of MVC methodologies and the desire to learn new technologies
* Excellent knowledge of Git version control
* Essential server administration skills via command line
* An effective problem solving approach with attention to detail
* An intensive desire to build things that are awesome
- You’ll be expected to:
* Identify scope, key requirements and specifications
* Plan and design the architecture of your projects
* Have a creative approach and development methodology for projects
* keep up-to-date with the latest web technologies and best practices
* Confidently estimate your time against set tasks
* Liaise with colleagues and designers and share good practice
* Have a strong personal drive to deliver quality and work effectively under pressure
If you feel you’d fit this role, let's talk!