A personal Assistant is needed for MARTINA CLAIRE.
MARTINA CLAIRE is a 2020 newly launched ready-to-wear & couture brand, based in Beirut, Lebanon.
• Monitoring a reporting manager’s email and responding if required
• Preparing communications on behalf of a manager
• Communicating with the factory regarding production and new orders
• Organizing and planning meetings, shootings and upcoming launches
• Taking meetings on behalf of manager
• Taking care of social media accounts
• Conducting or preparing any research that the reporting manager may require
• Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
• Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
• Reminding the executive of important tasks and deadlines.
• Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
• Managing databases and filing systems.
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
• Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
• Collating and filing expenses.
• Conducting research on behalf of the manager.
• Organizing the manager’s personal commitments.
• Computer literacy
• Verbal and written articulacy ( English & Arabic; French is a plus)
• Social Media skills
• Professional discretion
• Well-developed time management-skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Preferably experience in the fashion field