We are looking for a chef Instructors to join our team with minimum 2 years of experience.
• Educate students on the theory and practice of food preparation.
• Manages a clean, well maintained and organized kitchen by instructing students in basic sanitation and culinary arts skills, ensuring safe food handling procedures, and maintaining on-going temperature logs in cooler and freezer.
• Provide cooking skills demonstrations for basic culinary techniques.
• Provides written feedback to Manager regarding student progress and recommendations on a weekly basis for student evaluations.
• Any other duties as assigned by Management.
• Strong ability to meet given deadlines.
• Degree in the Culinary Arts (preferred)
• Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment,
• Advanced knowledge of culinary, baking and pastry techniques
• Excellent time management abilities
• Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes.
Location: Haret Hreik