We value the fresh perspective that experienced professionals can bring. Whether you are currently working in industry, the public sector, a smaller firm or another 'Big Four' organization, you can expect to make a difference from day one.
Whatever your background, you will be able to use the knowledge you already have and see it develop quickly. You can look forward to working with a wide range of businesses from multinationals to smaller, local companies and the opportunity to develop your management and leadership skills.
If you have more than five years' experience, you will almost certainly be looking for a senior position. We recruit at all levels — right up to Director — and value skills and experience gained in industry, the public sector, NGOs and other professional services organizations. There are great opportunities for senior professionals in client-facing and business service areas, including the opportunity to work at a regional or global level. Browse our profiles to read about several people who have joined KPMG firms from elsewhere.
Whatever your reason is for wanting to look for a new job, joining KSA’s largest Audit practice will be the best next step for your career.
KPMG Saudi Arabia is currently seeking to hire an experienced Supervisor for a permanent opportunity to work with our Audit CIPS team.
Job Role & Responsibilities: -
• Managing international and local clients and leading the audits with high quality delivery.
• Collaborate to plan engagement objectives and an audit strategy that complies with professional standards and appropriately addresses risk.
• Evaluate the work requirements of audits for clients, including Capital Market Authority registrants.
• Supervise junior engagement team members and develop them through effectively delegating audit tasks and providing guidance to assurance staff.
• Write audit reports and present findings to clients and upper management.
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex accounting and auditing concepts and apply them to client situations
• Monitor the engagement team's progress against the plan and alter it when needed.
• Deliver quality auditing services to clients and their stakeholders.
• Direct fieldwork manages engagement economics and inform supervisors of the audit engagement status.
• Develop and maintain productive working relationships with audit client personnel, assess audit clients' satisfaction and proactively maintain contact with the audit client throughout the year.
Skills & Experience: -
• A qualified SOCPA/CA/CPA/ACCA/ from a reputed institute
• Must have 4-5 years of relevant experience currently working as an audit supervisor in Consumer and Industrial Product, Manufacturing, Retail, and Distribution sectors, with a track record of academic and professional success.
• Big 4 experience is preferred.
• Proficiency with financial research tools.
• Strong communication and presentation skills including writing and verbal skills in Arabic and English
• Ability to travel as and when required
• Ability to thrive in an international environment
• Extremely high level of comfort with spreadsheets, MS word and Power point
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and project management skills
Our Benefits: -
KPMG Al Fozan & Partners provides several benefits which are as follows:
• Health: KPMG offers medical insurance option to meet your needs through Premium Medical Care Coverage for employee & spouse and children.
• Career Development & Trainings: KPMG always focus on the career pathing & training of its employees. It gives you a platform for unparalleled learning & development.
• Personal Time Off: In KPMG, employees are entitled to take 25 days Annual leave & 11 days paid Holidays.
• Money-Saving Benefit: KPMG offers several benefits, including Mobile Allowance, Schooling Allowance, Annual Air Tickets Allowance & Relocation Assistance.
• Financial Matters: KPMG Al Fozan & Partners also provides Housing Allowance in Advance for regular employees to support their home financial matters.
• Competitive Salaries & Free Tax Salary: KPMG offers competitive & tax-free salary.