A leader company in the Pharmaceutical Industry is looking for a Cashier that will be responsible of processing credit or debit transactions on clients' accounts and sending collected checks / money to the banks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Collect cash and checks from Sales Representatives / customers and handle transfers.
• Receive and control receipts vouchers and returned checks from banks and capture them by bank distribution.
• Maintain a petty cash box for daily expenses.
• Update customers' accounts upon payments through uploading receipts and remittance cash and checks.
• Control pending unprocessed receipts report weekly.
• Manage post-dated checks and send weekly post-dated checks report.
• Perform remittance and account receivable bank reconciliation.
• Manage returned checks and issue penalties as debit memos.
• Close journal and send checks to the Finance Manager for endorsement.
• Manage and issue special discounts (credit memos).
• Manage wire transfers to close several invoices.
• Issue discounts given to the Ministry of Finance as stamps for each invoice.
• Perform end of year archiving for all related files and records…..
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or equivalent.
• 1 to 2 years of relevant experience.