A leader company in the Pharmaceutical Industry is looking for an Oracle Database Administrator who will be responsible for database maintenance, oracle applications by identifying and solving databases and applications requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop, install, test, troubleshoot and safeguard the massive data systems inside corporations that store information.
• Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialized role.
• Provide fault isolation and resolution using high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data.
• Define users and enable data distribution to the right user in appropriate format and in a timely manner.
• Provide physical modeling and design services.
• Install revised or new systems by proposing specifications and flowcharts, recommending optimum access techniques and coordinating installation requirements.
• Implement disaster recovery and contingency plans....
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
• Advanced computer literacy and Oracle Business Suite familiarity.
• Minimum 4 years of relevant experience.