A leader company in the Pharmaceutical Industry is looking for an Oracle Application Developer will be responsible for applications development, maintenance and production and to design business solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyze and integrate project requirements.
• Create the graphical user interface and integrate it with Enterprise Business System.
• Monitor the system performance to ensure all applications are running properly.
• Handle and follow-up projects analysis, development, testing and user training.
• Design and complete development to implement complex system components.
• Develop and participate in code reviews.
• Design, prepare and execute unit tests.
• Perform migration development to the production instance.
• Perform exhaustive testing to ensure that requirements are fulfilled.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience.