- Bachelor of Mechanical or Electrical
Engineering (BaC+5) (Preferably
- 2 to 4 years of experience in a related
field of work
- Identify the list of required material included in the non-standard specifications.
- Arrange quotations/proposals of gen-sets with accessories and other auxiliary equipment from the manufacturing plant in Lebanon.
- Arrange the required quotations/specifications/catalogues/test certificates from all related suppliers for the auxiliary equipment like Fuel System (single wall/double wall tanks, pumps, control panels, switches, valves, etc.), Exhaust System, Canopies/enclosures/containers, transformers, manual/automatic transfer switches, manual/automatic synchronizing panels, switchgears, fire alarm system, etc.
- Arrange the required quotations /specifications from all related subcontractors for installations, loading, off-loading, transportation, civil contractors, witness test, etc.
- Arrange the required quotation and proposal for the non-standard business.
- Arrange the compliance statement for the non-standard specification (if needed).
- Support sales team and participate in all technical discussions with customers and consultants.
- Arrange the technical submittals for the approval of the consultants.
- Arrange the specification order to the manufacturing plant in Lebanon.
- Follow up on delivery of all equipment with manufacturing plant in Lebanon, suppliers and subcontractors during proposal stage.
- Liaise with internal and other individuals as necessary to achieve the company & customer requirements.
- Communicate with customers/consultants/sales to provide update information, application technical information and training.
- Guide customers through engine installation requirements at design stage by providing information on company Guidelines / theory calculations / product issues.
- Carry out comprehensive project evaluations of installation using theoretical tools / CAD layouts at proposal stage.
- Develop document & issue branch structures / Project Bill of Materials in line with business & customer requirements.
- Attend projects' kick-off meetings and gather all relevant information needed to hand over the project to the project operation team and Engineering.
- Work with Project Team participating in cross functional proactive & corrective action groups.
- Keep abreast of product updates, tools, development in technology and installation guidelines for all relevant market sectors.
- Collect planning info from design, purchase, production, quality and stock.
- Arrange technical comparisons with all competitors in the market.
- Participate in selling high technical projects.
- Support clients (witnessing-needed info/drawings/…)
- Prepare and update vendors list and prices on a quarterly basis.
- Product Range and installation guideline knowledge / experience
- Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Technical background with proven hands on ability.
- Concrete technological background.
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Projects
- English, French & Arabic
- Be self-motivated
- Persuade and influence others
- Build relationships quickly
- Have strong leadership
- Communicate Pro-actively
- Have resilience and tenacity
- Work under stress