Who ‘s our client?
An Angolan company with more than 1500 workers spread over several provinces. We are one of the leading manufacturers of housewares in plastics, plastic bags and paints.
They practice wholesale, retail and distribution, not only with its products, but also by representing major international brands in exclusivity, in the food and non-food industry, of products such as frozen foods, wheat flour, appliances and generators.
Who are you?
A motivated and resourceful profile, who has a sound experience in wholesale, retail or the distribution industry. You have high leadership skills and result driven. You have remarkable attention to details.
What’s in it for you?
Working with our client will enable you to be part of one of the leading manufacturers of housewares in plastics, plastic bags and paints in Angola, a very interesting & dynamic market. You will build connections and relationships with top-notch retailers, and various stakeholders. In one country you will be focusing in penetrating different areas, each one applying a different strategy due to the enrichment and multiple different cultures present in one country.
What are you expected to do?
• Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
• Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
• Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
• Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers
• Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
• 5+ years of experience in a similar role
• Bachelor degree in Accounting, finance or relevant
• Previous experience in Trading or Manufacturing companies
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Fluent in English and French, Portuguese is a plus.