Hiring Senior Business Process Management Specialist for a company in Baghdad, Iraq.
Job Location: In Beirut, Lebanon & Baghdad, Iraq.
• Managing big scale projects related to Document Systems/Business Process Management;
• Being Business Analyst Lead (Analysis, Re-engineering, Training and Review;
• Quality Assurance Lead (Training and Review);
• BPM Lead (Implementation, Training and Review);
• Unit Orchestrator;
• Solution Technical Architect.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
• Advise and influence customers on process direction/decisions;
• Anticipate project risks and make corrective recommendations;
• Resolve moderate to complex project issues by recommending alternatives and implementing solutions;
• High performance, high availability install/configuration experience;
• Expert understanding of design patterns, object construction, and deployment strategies for multi-tiered applications;
• Proven Experience in Oracle Fusion Middleware (BPM, SOA and BAM) products;
• Proven Experience in SOA frameworks, and web services integration via SOAP, XML, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, XQuery, WSDL, JSON, REST, Java, etc.;
• Proven ability to translate complex business needs into technical solutions.
• Bachelor’s in Computer Science
Experience & Technical Knowledge:
• At least 2 years of experience in software development;
• At least 2 years of experience in Oracle Business Process Management Suite;
• Oracle Certified Professional Preferred;
• Recent experience using Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle ESB (Database Adapter, File Adapter, Oracle Applications Adapter);
• Recent experience with Oracle BPM including creating workflows and generating Human Tasks;
• Experience working with Java, BPEL, BPMN, XML, XSD, XSLT, XPath, SOAP, WSDL languages;
• Experience working with UI/UX and ability to generate screens based on process tasks;
• Experience in integrating applications;
• Experience in implementing Error handling framework for SOA suite;
• Experience in using Oracle BPM Process Composer;
• Expertise in Oracle Cloud Solution including integration and process;
• Expertise in Oracle Visual Builder.
• Possess strong tuning, administration and automation experience in Oracle WebLogic, WebCenter Content, Business Process Management Suite and WebCenter Portal.
Extra (Optional) Qualifications:
• Experience in Flexcube and integration with WebCenter;
• Administration experience for SOA/BPM, WebCenter Forms/Imaging/AP Automation;
• Experience with form scripting for Infrastructure as Code;
• Have hands-on deployment, management of Security and WebLogic application server.
• Fluent in the Arabic and English languages with Excellent written and verbal communication skills