We are looking for a young female coffee attendant at Café BASSILI – Beirut.
She should be able to manage day to day store operations by handling overall shop duties:
- Welcome customers by determining their coffee interests and needs by providing a fast, efficient, and friendly service.
- Weigh, grind, blend and pack coffee.
- Wrap, label, or date items for sale.
- Set up or restock product displays.
- Order, receive and stock supplies and products.
- Follow up on deliveries.
- Maintain inventories by updating coffee supply.
- Register sales on a cash register by scanning items, itemizing and totaling customers' purchases.
- Maintain high store standards and conditions: clean and sanitize work areas, utensils, equipment and accessories.
- Highly motivated and energetic personality
- Fluent in English
- High standard of personal presentation and hygiene
- Strong interest in coffee: Training and willingness to continue learning about coffee brewing, blends, preparation and presentation.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic computer skills are a must.
8:00AM – 3:00PM or 3:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Interested candidates kindly send your resumes to email@example.com