We are a web publishing company of around forty employees specializing in media and marketing information systems.
Our solutions enable major international advertisers to effectively manage their worldwide media and marketing campaigns.
Brands that use our services include L’Oréal Paris, Lancôme, Garnier, Cartier, Mont Blanc, Gucci, President, Louis Vuitton, Céline, Seb, Tefal, Nivea.
Our teams combine functional skills (media and marketing) as well as technical skills(web and data).
We work in two areas:
• Internationally deployed SaaS mode web applications.
• Various applications / websites for international organizations such as the OECD.
We are looking for a person with a strong expertise in SQL in a SQL Server environment.
• Optimizing and rewriting of the stored procedures of our deployed applications
• Analyze the functional needs and identify associated impacts on the software
• Ensure the corrective and evolutive maintenance of the developed modules
• Advice to the technical team on the design of new modules
• Realize the software solutions respecting the development standards
• Monitoring and optimization of the administration and operation of the SQL Server instances
• Expertise in T-SQL with a minimum significant experience of 8 years
• Advanced skills in managing SQL Server environments
• Basic skills in Back development: .Net Framework (C # and VB)
• Development environment: SQL Server, Azure Devops, Git / TFVC, MS Visual Studio
• Good communication skills
• Team player
• Fluent English
• Fluent French is a plus