We are a web publishing company of around forty employees specializing in media and marketing information systems.
Our solutions enable major international advertisers to effectively manage their worldwide media and marketing campaigns.
Brands that use our services include L’Oréal Paris, Lancôme, Garnier, Cartier, Mont Blanc, Gucci, President, Louis Vuitton, Céline, Seb, Tefal, Nivea.
Our teams combine functional skills (media and marketing) as well as technical skills (web and data).
We work in two areas:
• Internationally deployed SaaS mode web applications.
• Various applications / websites for international organizations such as the OECD.
We are looking for a full stack developer with an interest in the optimization and evolution of large applications which have been in production for several years.
• Assessment and ongoing management of historical developments for an existing product
• Understanding of the business challenges associated with existing data processes
• Analysis of detailed functional specifications for each new process
• Study of technical solutions and sharing with the project teams
• Development of new functions and versions of the product
• Communication of how developments are progressing and the difficulties and risks to be managed (IT managers, hierarchy, internal project team)
• Advanced Full-Stack development skills:
o .Net Framework (mainly VB and secondarily C #) (at least 8 years of experience)
o T-SQL (Stored Procedures) (at least 8 years of experience)
• Development environment :
o Azure Devops
o MS Visual Studio
• Good communication skills
• Team player
• Fluent English
• Fluent French is a plus