info³ is a web publishing company of around forty employees specializing in media and marketing information systems.
Our solutions enable major international advertisers to effectively manage their worldwide media and marketing campaigns.
Brands that use our services include L’Oréal Paris, Lancôme, Garnier, Cartier, Mont Blanc, Gucci, President, Louis Vuitton, Céline, Seb, Tefal, Nivea.
Our teams combine functional skills (media and marketing) as well as technical skills (web and data).
We work in two areas:
• Internationally deployed SaaS mode web applications.
• Various applications / websites for international organizations such as the OECD.
If you are passionate about digital, creative, rigorous and if you enjoy working in a team, keep reading!
• UX / UI design based on functional specifications
• Leading internal design workshops
• Development and maintenance of new interfaces for our applications
• Advising and collecting needs for the redesign of websites and web applications
• Development and/or maintenance of various websites including the company website
• Development of internal style guides including corporate identity
• Creation of mock-ups and prototypes if needed on presale phases
• Excellent knowledge of responsive design and ergonomics
• Mastery of the Adobe suite
• Microsoft Azure DevOps
• Git / TFVC
• Microsoft Visual Studio
• Good communication skills
• Team player
• Fluent English
• Fluent French is a plus