Job Title: Senior Web Developer (Work from Home)
• Design, develop and debug websites and web applications.
• Contribute future framework and platforms development
• Use creativity to innovate new products (APIs, wizards, tools, controls) to enhance the user experience
• Keep up with new Internet standards and Web technologies
• Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers, and others to design systems and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements, and interfaces
• Modify existing websites to correct errors and to introduce new features
• Analyse user needs and software requirements to determine the feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
• Analyse information to determine, recommend, and plan specifications and layouts
• Determine system performance standards
• Train users to use new or modified websites
• Document and maintain all documentation related to any of the above tasks.
• B.S. in Computer Science or an Engineering discipline, or equivalent
• Minimum of 4 years experience
• Expertise in working with PHP and MySQL at the server-side
• Familiarity with the LAMP environment (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
• Expertise in Web and Application Security Principles.
• Familiarity with different MVC frameworks for PHP, in general, and with Code-igniter in
• Hands-on experience with web application architecture and relational database design
• Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO).
• Exposure to other server-side scripting languages such as JSP, ASP, CFM is a plus.
• Knowledge of accessibility guidelines for developing accessible web sites that fully comply with
the W3C - WCAG standards
• Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal English language skills
• Plenty of Initiative & Hardworking
Important note: Please do not apply if you don't meet the basic requirements & the 4 the year work experience