The Brand Manager is responsible for the communication and maintenance of the brand’s values, aligning market and brand strategies, providing a clear vision and position to the brand, and keeping track of business performance, opportunities and threats. The Brand Manager also acts as the direct contact for all marketing activities with the suppliers.
The Brand Manager reports directly to the division Manager on all aspects of business for example, budgeting, Marketing strategies, supplier relation.
• Study marketplace trends in Iraq: brand ranking, market share, etc.
• Monitor the competition through market surveys, pricing analysis, products comparison etc…
• Plan, develop and implement marketing strategies in the Iraqi market to achieve the designated brand’s objectives
• Communicate annual brand marketing plan to all retailers
• Have an accurate awareness of brand principles and communicate same to all clients
• Determine and manage the marketing budget in coordination with the division Manager.
• Responsible for the A&P as agreed with the supplier and internally
• Determine and manage the marketing budget in coordination with the division Manager
• Present and update the suppliers on the current situation of the Iraqi Market
• Liaise with the internal merchandising department for good execution of animations
Forecasts and logistics:
• Coordinate with the commercial and finance divisions on the demand order and submitted to the suppliers accordingly
• Determine and analyze the market needs in all items related to our brands
• Negotiate with suppliers on prices and invoices
• Monitor and analyze sell out data to accurately forecast orders per season per client.
• Analyze the stock and ensure that dormancy is kept to a minimum