* Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries
* Accurately track payables and receivables and ensure timely collection/payment
* Perform weekly cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with other departments in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis
* Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies
* Responsible for end of year closing financial process and collaboration with external auditors
* Follow-up Subcontract Accounts: Managed subcontract interim payment certificates; and give final approval for settlement of due payments
* Coach and monitor the accounting team
* Responsible for the processing, reviewing, tracking and general ledger posting of construction draws for multiple projects.
* Responsible for Construction accounts receivables tracking, management, and reporting.
* Assist with Construction Projects analysis reporting.
* Calculate general contracting fees and allocate payroll to projects.
* Checking the staff payroll.
* Preparing financial statements (cash flow, P&L, balance sheet) on a monthly basis.
* Prepare all governmental reports such as NSSF, VAT, and Tax on salaries.
* General accounting including accounts receivable tracking, accounts payable, job costing, and general ledger postings.
* Process accounts payable from invoice to payment, beginning with coding invoices to the appropriate job number, cost code, account number and distributing invoices to Project Managers for approval.
* Reconciliation of Vendor statements and customer payments.
* Review Account/Bank reconciliations and assist with corporate balance sheet reconciliations and other monthly internal management reports.
* Prepare the schedule of payments.
* Communicate with external clients and lenders to manage funding.