* Data Entry of the invoices on the existing software
* Prepare journal entries
* Prepare purchase requests
* Complete general ledger operations
* Calculate general contracting fees and allocate payroll to projects.
*Prepare and reconcile sub-contractors accounts with their statements
* General accounting including accounts receivable tracking, management, and reporting.
* Process accounts payable from invoice to payment, beginning with coding invoices to the appropriate job number, cost code, account number and distributing invoices to Project Managers for approval.
* Reconciliation of Vendor statements and customer payments.
*Review Account/Bank reconciliations and assist with corporate balance sheet reconciliations and other monthly internal management reports.
* Prepare the schedule of payments for suppliers and subcontractors
* Responsible for the petty cash
* Communicate with external clients and lenders to manage funding.
* Communicate with Project Managers, vendors, and external parties to manage requests and requirements.