1. Conducts under the guidance of the Food and Beverage Manager, Assistant Food and beverage Manager, such functions as interviewing, hiring, employees’ orientation, and suspension if necessary to ensure appropriate staffing and productivity.
2. Prioritises & develops formal training plans and implements on the job learning events for restaurant employees.
3. Attends and contributes to the daily Food and Beverage departmental briefings.
4. Attends and contributes twice a month F&B departmental meeting.
5. Conducts pre-meal briefings and maintains liaison with the Executive Chef.
6. Participates in service as necessary in accordance with the requirements and practices of the restaurant.
7. Ensures hotel grooming and appearance standards are met.
8. Controls stocks for daily use in Restaurant to ensure the requirements are meet.
9. Schedules guest reservations and arranges for private parties.
10. Participates in the preparation of the Food and Beverage Department budget and goals.
11. Conducts all administrative work requires, including but not limited to: attendance record.