Currently hiring a Network & System Administrator with a university degree and min 3 years of experience in the same field. The candidate will be accountable for the below:
Major duties & responsibilities:
1. Performs diagnostics of network issues, provides support for service desk staff.
2. Updates and maintains network documentation, assigns IP addresses, saves device configurations.
3. Configures network devices for new deployments per the direction of senior staff, configure replacement network devices from backup configuration files.
4. Assists with the administration and maintenance of IP based telephony systems, such as provisioning handsets, setting up extensions, supporting user requests.
5. Assists in supporting network servers and internal corporate servers.
6. Assists in user desktop issues, helps with computer software installation, solves email access and routing issues assists with desktop backup and archiving.
7. For day to day operational tasks such as proactive maintenance, management, monitoring performance, incident and problem management, security, and backup and recovery across the network infrastructure.
Experience in a majority of specific skills:
o Understands issues involved in administering and maintaining corporate LAN infrastructure, including network cabling, testing network connectivity, firewall configurations, tablet and desktop internet applications, etc.
o Understands issues involved in administering and maintaining corporate WAN infrastructure, backhaul technologies, WAN and Internet routing protocols, etc.
o Understands network address management concepts, including IP sub-netting and VLANs.
• Telephony (Optional)
o Understands Voice over IP systems, including PBX systems based on Asterisk telephony software.
o Familiar with common VoIP protocols including H.323, SIP, IAX.
• Server Administration
o Has working knowledge of major server operating systems, including but not limited to Linux and Windows Server versions.
o Has working knowledge of virtualization platforms, including VMware vSphere.
o Familiar with data storage solutions utilizing iSCSI, NFS, and similar technologies.
o Proficient at administering common network services, such as DNS, DHCP, NTP, etc.
• Working Conditions and Physical Effort
o Responsibilities may require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advanced notice.
- Good package and benefits
>>Unemployed, or candidates with no notice period, will have the priority for an interview<<