The Supply Chain Specialist has broad ranging responsibilities in all aspects of the supply chain operation. This role combines analysis and reporting along with hands-on application of process optimization measures to ensure excellence in performance of supply chain operations.
The position reports to the manager of operations and provides direct support to Business Unit Manager as well as key staff in the supply chain function.
Role and Responsibilities
• Assess and manage inventory levels to ensure continuity of supply and optimal stock levels.
• Maintain and update ERP and make sure accuracy level is optimum.
• Liaise and work closely with Business Unit Managers to carry out demand planning.
• Coordinate with Procurement function on demand planning and material ordering
• Establish streamlined supply chain processes
• Establish KPIs to monitor supply chain performance
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
4-7+ years of experience in a supply chain function
Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively.
Excellent verbal and communication skills.
Multitasking and prioritizing capabilities.
Strong problem solver and able to create solutions.
Exceptional attention to details.
Strong quantitative and analytical competency.
Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
The candidate would be ideally experienced in the Gulf region and familiar with SETRA’s business lines. The Supply Chain Specialist may be based in Lebanon and travel occasionally to Saudi Arabia