• Resolve account payable and receivable issues or queries.
• Accurately perform daily reconciliations of cash, check and credit card transactions, and tally and file invoices.
• Check cash closing.
• Follow up vouchers not received.
• Send transactions to be signed by the Management.
• Check and prepare Statement of Account.
• Perform all data entry and filing needed.
• Prepare Cheques upon request.
• Audit all data entry.
• Bachelor degree in Accounting or equivalent is a must.
• Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
• Attention to details.
• Good organizational skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent report writing, communication with high proficiency in math.