• Plan, develop and implement advertising & marketing strategies including public relations activities.
• Assist in the development of short- and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing/communications/public relations program and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
• Oversee development and implementation of marketing communication efforts and materials.
• Play a key role in delivering powerful communication plans and content strategies across campaigns and projects.
• Develop and execute digital strategies including Instagram, Facebook, etc.
• Stay informed about, communicate, and apply new or current trends and best practices in digital marketing and analytics.
Marketing Activities & Campaigns
• Monitor the reactions of customers and retail outlets to new products and brand initiatives.
• Follow up and coordinate with advertising agencies on all necessary deliverables.
• Prepare media agreements and follow up on fashion merchandise for photographic representation in an advertisement or a catalog.
• Plan and follow up on SMS messaging & E-mail marketing campaigns.
• Plan & coordinate strategic in-store events, pop-ups, fashion shows, trunk shows, new store openings, new brand launches & other marketing activities.
• Analyze and report on performance of promotional events based on marketing tactics, event offer, customer behavior, competitive landscape, etc...
• Google analytics report to be send to the management every week
• Direct and negotiate with suppliers & manufacturers for the production of seasonal window displays & collaterals
• Liaise with suppliers to collect all brand look books and marketing material.
• Follow up on printing inventory and ensure timely orders from suppliers.
• Collect and collate marketing invoices for proper tracking and accounting.
Customer Relation Management / PR
• Follow up and full coordination with Bloggers and Brand Ambassadors
• Follow up on customers promotions and birthdays
• Oversee the development and execution of corporate events
• Develop and implement the business CRM & loyalty strategy to improve acquisition and retention of customers.
• Brand image for the new Label Co-Lab.
• Look books , and all communication presentation for the new label.
• Contacting all the bloggers to communicate the label
• Agreement with all the mall and distributors
Social Media & Websites
• Plan 4 to 6 photoshoots per month for social media
• E-commerce: keep updated with looks uploaded
• Launch 6:05’s e-commerce platforms (Page Design, registration, swift and bank payments method, shipping, etc.).
• Update constantly and when needed the Depechemode website
• Ensure the E-commerce product pages are populated with relevant and in stock products to maximize sales potential
• Take part in the selection of the best-hit items to be featured on the E-shop; organize photo shoots to attractively present these items in total looks .
• Conduct audits of the websites to ensure they are continuously & consistently updated.
• Track & analyze websites performance using Google Analytics.
• Handle online orders with the team.
• University degree in a related field (Advertising, Marketing, Fashion Design…)
• Minimum 3 years of experience in retail marketing
• Experience with social media platforms as well as the execution of online campaigns
• Background in digital audience analysis, market research and communication
• Fluent in French and English
• Computer skills are a must