In this role you will provide a full service-oriented professional reservations and ticketing service to all customers and travel business either through telephone calls or in-person meetings in order to achieve optimal customer satisfaction and achieve annual budget revenue targets.
- Show dedication and commitment to handle the maximum number of telephone call and passengers whilst at all times carefully
- Issue tickets and quote correct fares and tariffs, to maximize customer satisfaction and minimize customer complaints on a daily basis.
- Maintain database of customers
- Handling IATA & BSP.
- Calculate and process ticket for refund & reissues
To be successful in this role you will need relevant tertiary:
- Experience of minimum 5 years of job-related experience, with minimum 3 years’ experience in reservations and ticketing from an IATA Travel Agency.
- Besides strong SABRE & AMADEUS knowledge, good computer skills are required in this role.
You are service-minded, good communicator and have strong ability to maintain a good structure through all of your daily responsibilities.
You must also be able to work well under pressure.
Fluency in English language (oral and written) is essential for this role.