At COSIDLA, we attribute much of our success to our focus on a KPI-driven management approach. To build on this practice, we’re searching for a highly qualified and versatile business analyst.
From day one, this individual will deliver the necessary analysis and reporting of different areas of the business, while driving the development of new analytics and reports aligned with company goals.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience managing business analytics, KPI reporting, and financial analytics needs of a mid-size business that exclusively or primarily sells online, including KPI visualization and commentary and maintenance of business reports, preparing ad-hoc analysis, and P&L experience. The business analyst must be an organized multitasker with meticulous attention to detail with an ability to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
What You’ll Do
- General Business Analysis activities from scoping pieces of work to assisting with excel functions and database queries
- Responsible for tracking and visualizing all business KPIs across all sales channels including but not limited to visits, conversions, sales, expenses, inventory, and financials.
- Post Campaign analysis. Looking at sales, margins & campaign cost data to assess the effectiveness and profitability of Advertising promotions
- Maintaining performance dashboards in Google sheets & Google Data studios, or other KPI visualization software
- Conduct quantitative and financial analyses to evaluate the company’s performance
- Perform data collection and statistical review and analysis to provide support with business decisions.
- Prepare and present weekly, monthly, and yearly business KPI reports and corresponding P&L.
- Utilize knowledge of financial reporting basics according to GAAP and IFRS standards.
- Perform financial analysis projects, and work with the CFO to prioritize deliverables, utilizing financial statement analysis techniques
- Monitor, evaluate, and report on financial processes and the company’s daily financial resource allocation
What You’ll Need
- Degree in Finance/Business/related and 6 months of experience in job offered or related financial/business analyst occupation.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Access
- Exceptional project management/prioritization skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally without significant supervision and within timelines.
- Positive attitude.
- Flexible and adaptable to change with little notice.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player with a positive attitude and a go-getter mentality.
- Comfortable with juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.