Works closely with the Director in the development, growth, and optimization of the UW Health Telehealth Program.
Responsible for successful clinical stakeholder adoption and incorporation of workflows in standard work.
• In concert with administrators and physicians, leads continuous refinement and improvement of telehealth operational
approaches that reflect and anticipate changes in technology and healthcare delivery systems.
• Provides planning, direction, leadership and advanced expertise in the operation of complex computer and Telehealth
services. Formulates, develops and oversees the implementation of all new services.
• Prepares for Telehealth Steering Committees, and effectively engages that group to develop and update a program
roadmap aligned with organizational strategy, taking into account available resources.
• Works closely with the Director and clinical experts throughout UW Health, fosters and supports the creation of new
Telehealth programs and products.
• Manages telehealth coordinators and matrixed team members to keep pace with a rapidly expanding program,
anticipating additional workforce needs to support planned work.
• Works closely with Regional Development and Marketing representatives to market and successfully sell program
and services to partners throughout WI and beyond.
• Monitors and evaluates consumer and clinician experience related to direct-to-consumer care, including care
coordination, chronic care management, wearable device management, and other applications of care as developed.
• Lead the development of key metrics to track and report clinical outcomes.
• Maintains professional affiliations and is expected to pursue independent study as well as formalized training to
enhance professional growth and development to keep current on telehealth industry trends and legislation.
• Local and regional travel may be required infrequently.