MDI is a pharmaceutical agent and distributor active on the Lebanese market since 1967.
We are currently searching for a medical representative for Keserwan and North area.
Job responsibilities include:
Duties often include:
• Arranging appointments with doctors, pharmacists, and hospital medical teams,
• Making presentations to doctors, practice staff, and pharmacists in the retail sector.
• Organizing conferences for doctors and other medical staff.
• Building and maintaining positive working relationships with clients.
• Managing budgets (for catering, outside speakers, conferences, hospitality, etc.).
• Keeping detailed records of all contacts.
• Achieving annual sales targets.
• Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables. This may involve working with the area sales team or discussing future targets with the area sales manager.
• Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings.
• Keeping up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations.
• Monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products.
• Excellent communication skills.
• An outgoing and persuasive manner and the ability to deal with people who hold differing beliefs or values.
• Confidence and persistence.
• Patience and self-motivation.
• Analytical and planning skills.
• A flexible approach to work in order to adapt to changes.
• Strong teamwork and networking skills.
• Commercial and business awareness.
Applicant must have prior experience in this field (do not bother sending CVs if not)
Applicant must have his/her personal car and a valid drivers license.
Kindly send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org