Silk Mile is a leading firm specialized in providing logistics services throughout the Middle East based in Beirut.
The overall role purpose is to ensure proper and efficient flow of office work and to support the company staff by carrying out common office duties. Maintains a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact to visitors, customers, and vendors in person, online, and via telephone.
• Coordinate office activities to ensure efficiency and compliance to company policies and procedures.
• Manage phone calls, appointments, meetings, agendas and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments/meetings etc. for the upper management
• Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
• Prepares reports, presentations, memorandums, proposals and correspondence
• Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other relevant data
• Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Manages reception area and looks after visitors
• Serves as the go-to for office inquiries and staffs assistance
• Assist in planning and arranging events
• Creates agendas and takes meeting notes
Key Requirements and Skills
• High School Diploma, qualifications in secretarial studies or related fields is a plus
• 1- 2 years of experience as an Office Administrator.
• Excellent communications & interpersonal skills
• Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
• Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
• Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities.
• Presentable, friendly, and high level of confidentiality