- TS or BT degree in Electrical or Mechanical
- 2 years’ experience in generator business or
- Grow Service revenue in dedicated sales
1. Introduce and promote service capabilities
to prospective new customers.
2. Sell all products and services provided by
the company such as maintenance
contracts, spare parts, repairs etc…
3. Work closely with the service team to
coordinate efforts to enhance customer
4. Work closely with the sales team to follow
up on new customers to introduce and
promote service capabilities.
5. Perform professional presentations to
enhance the service image in the market
6. Assist customers as necessary to grow
their loyalty to the company.
- Establish a professional business relationship
with the customers with objective in becoming
their generator consultant.
- Aggressively promote all current service and
spare parts special promotions including
extended warranty agreements.
- Maintain good customer files with extensive
history showing customers business growth.
- Submit visit reports indicating customers
contacted and business discussed.
- Carry out any other jobs assigned by GM.
- Generators and parts
- Creating quotes
- English language
- Computer skills
- Sell services
- Negotiate deals
- Perform presentations
- Communicate effectively.