SCANDIWEB IS SEEKING TALENT IN LEBANON!
We are a fresh team of people passionate about making THE NEXT WEB! We believe the next evolution of the Internet will be based on Progressive Web Apps.
Why? Basically, it is UX and speed of mobile app without the need for App Store - instant download and update as well as single code base across the web and mobile devices!
We love the tech stack that is based on decoupling of front-end and back-end such as React, Redux, GraphQL and we look for people with similar interests.
What do we expect from a React.js developer?
- A person either having experience with front-end frameworks e.g. React, Vue, GraphQL, local storage libraries or enough experience, courage and passion to lock him or herself in the office whilst they get up to speed!
- Ready to learn from our solutions and bring your life experience into helping us to shape the future of the web
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Don't worry if you don't have any experience yet, we just need you to be ready to jump in and learn!
What is it like to be a React.js developer?
Scandiweb is building the next generation front-end & UX solutions for eCommerce - ScandiPWA. This industry is currently worth billions of dollars and expected to double in the coming 3-4 years. Check out what we have done so far! https://scandipwa.com
- Everybody wants it FASTER :) but you want to make it BETTER
- You are working on the ScandiPWA product and its implementation on client's websites
- There is competition from Europe and the US for similar solutions and we want to be there first
- Your colleagues are exceptional at what they do, and together you'll be a part of a fantastic problem-solving team
- All the company and soon, the entire world of eCommerce world will watch you and wait for your next release
- Once you join us you will have the basic intro to Magento backend and GraphQL
How to start a career at Scandiweb?
- Apply to the job ad
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a phone call, test assignment and a technical interview
- Active and interesting Online Office - games, gatherings, discussions, activities…
- Crowdbonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- Optional flexible working hours
- Professional certification
- Language course coverage
- Commitment to your professional growth - we'll provide you with necessary courses, learning materials and mentorship to support your growth
- You will work on interesting, complex and innovative projects with senior colleagues to help you adapt fast
- and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!