- BT or TS degree in Electricity
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar position or in the electrical field
- Receive and greet incoming customers.
- Interact with customers to identify and satisfy
their needs & tastes.
- Respond to customers inquiries on electrical
products and pricing.
- Suggest new electrical products for customers
- Explain features such as breaking capacity,
power and intensity, electrical consumption,
material used in the product… and do some
demonstrations on the related product.
- Discuss with and provide customers an updated
price quotation and information regarding
products, delivery and service such as technical
support and installation.
- Compute and quote sales prices, including
taxes and discount.
- Compare similar products to the customers in
order to help them choose the best price/quality
ratio that suits them best.
- Coordinate with stock keeper to ensure the
availability of items and quantities required.
- Report to the Branch Manager any out of stock
items and arrange to assure them to the
- Prepare invoices and transmit it to the cashier.
- Prepare delivery note and send it to stock
keeper for delivery.
- Direct customers through the whole delivery
process, from cashier to stock keeper.
- Check the product before delivering to
customers to ensure it is in good condition.
Develop and maintain good business relations
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel
- Arabic, English and French
- Sales and promotion techniques
- Company products
- Local market / competitors
- Assemble electrical components
- Be self-motivated
- Work under pressure
- Have communication good skills
- Have persuasion skills