Job Title: Accountant
Job Location: Iraq
Organization Type: Hospital
Job Brief: Our client (a hospital in Iraq) is looking for an organized and devoted accountant to join the accounting and finance team to oversee the hospital’s accounting cycle and its financial management.
• Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounting and financial transactions.
• Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries.
• Substantiate financial transactions by reviewing completeness and relevancy of associated documents.
• Examine statements of account to ensure accuracy of records.
• Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
• Attend to month-end, quarter-end, and year-end accounting closing processes.
• Communicate effectively with clients to sort out transactions and resolve issues.
• Suggest ways to reduce costs, enhance revenues and improve profits.
• Keep information confidential and secure them with database backups.
• Coordinate with assigned auditors as necessary.
• At least 6 years of experience in accounting (At least 3 of which in a hospital setting)
• Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Equivalent
• Good Computer Skills in general, and Microsoft Office skills in specific
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
• Good time management
• Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
• Attention to detail and High Conscientiousness
• Good command of English and Arabic
Other Job Requirements
• Relocation to Iraq is required
• Competitive package paid in fresh US Dollars
• 15 days as annual leaves
• Accommodation Provided