We are currently looking for a skilled Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team in Beirut.
- At least a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Preferably At least 5 years of specific professional experience working as a Software Quality Assurance Engineer.
- A relevant working experience with enterprise software testing.
- Excellent knowledge of Arabic and English languages (both oral and written) is a must.
- A relevant working experience in analyzing requirements usually provided in functional requirements documents for enterprise software applications.
- A relevant working experience in developing test suites and test cases using test management tools.
- A relevant working experience in performing different testing types and major releases of enterprise software.
- Previous experience in testing bilingual Web-based enterprise software applications in English and Arabic is a must.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Strong experience with automated testing of web applications, using tools like Selenium, TestCafe, ...
- Strong experience and understanding of CI/CD.
- Design, develop and execute test automation processes for existing and new product functionalities.
- Design, develop and execute manual and automated test plans.
- Collaborate with product and development teams to define test strategies.
- Track bugs and perform regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and provide solutions to reported issues.
- Deliver test reports and provide feedback to developers.
- Experience with Atlassian Jira.
- Write specifications in collaboration with our development department.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Participate in the evolution of our process, tooling and methods by providing expertise in Software Quality Assurance and Automation.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Scrum and agile software development.
- Experience with technical documentation.
- Experience in managing QA teams.
Successful applicants will receive the following compensation package as part of their contract:
- Attractive salary based on knowledge and previous experience.
- Flexible working hours.