For a new hospital in Iraq:
Job Title: Anesthesiologist
Job Location: Iraq
Job Brief: The hospital is looking for professional and experienced Anesthesiologist to join its team. An Anesthesiologist is responsible for monitoring patient comfort before, during, and after surgical or medical procedures through the administration of anesthesia and other medications.
• Meeting with patients before medical procedures to discuss their medical history and lifestyle.
• Assessing patients' conditions through analysis of medical history.
• Explaining to patients the surgical process.
• Administering anesthesia and monitoring patient vital signs during medical and surgical procedures, and making appropriate adjustments in anesthesia to ensure patient comfort.
• Monitoring patient vital signs and pain management after surgical and medical procedures to ensure patient comfort.
• Maintaining patient records relating to their procedures and the type and amounts of medications given.
• A degree in Medicine with a 4-year residency in Anesthesiology.
• A valid state license for medical practice
• A strong working knowledge of maths, science, and medical practices.
• Strong detail-oriented ability.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to make quick decisions in a highly stressful environment.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.