We Maatouk Factories SAL an FMCG company, location in Bchamoun Industrial Area have an opening for Quality Control, Lab Analyst
* University Degree in Food Science and
Management or equivalence
* Experience in ISO 22000:2018
• Familiarity with food safety management
(hygiene and food safety).
* Minimum experience of 2 to 3 years,
Duties and Responsibilities
• Has overall responsibility for the operation and maintenance of the FSMS and documentation, ensure that the company operates in accordance with the requirements of the Standard ISO 22000-2018.
• Ensures that the system processes are identified, implemented and maintained.
• Approves the Work Instructions and archives all the External Document of the FSMS.
• Plans and coordinates the implementation of horizontal and vertical internal audits.
• Perform internal audits, as long as she/he is not involved in the audited activities.
• Informs management on the performance of the FSMS and of any improvement needs.
• Ensures the dissemination of information in relation to customer requirements.
• Coordinates and is the rapporteur in the meetings of the Management Review meetings.
• Is responsible for investigating failures and complaints and planning and monitoring of the implementation of corrective actions where required.
• Carries out the necessary checks of incoming materials, according to the established monitoring plans.
• Monitors the identified OPRPs, keeps the appropriate records and informs the Production Manager about any deviations.
• Is a member of the Food Safety Team.
• Cares for the calibration of the monitoring and measuring instruments when required.
• Reports to the FSTL & CEO.
• Does the lab analysis tests from Raw material to the end product
• Quality Control is the one in-charge to send samples to external lab & report for any deviation