We are searching for an outstanding .Net Developer to be responsible for developing, building and maintaining innovative websites and web applications all based on our client's needs. Our preferred .Net Developer should be able to find creative ways to solve problems and to meet deadlines. You will work closely with our design team members to develop specifications and make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies. Programming, graphic design and database administration are all elements of this position.
Duties and responsibilities
• Ability to analyze, design, implement, and maintain IT applications and databases; to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing; and to organize, monitor and prioritize work and projects
• Create the technical aspects of web solutions including business applications and Websites.
• Support existing infrastructure.
• Develop new technologies.
• Communicate with clients to discuss solutions related analysis and Ideas.
• Organize content.
• Use web development software to integrate databases and other information systems.
• Maintain existing web applications.
• Test web applications units and systems.
• Design and implement user-driven templates, databases and interfaces.
• Develop external web portals.
• Build applications and services for the Web.
• Test applications on various browsers and modify if necessary.
• Architect websites, design data-driven applications, and find efficient client-server solutions.
• Education: Bachelor in Computer Science. Master Degree is a plus.
• Specialized knowledge:
o Strong Knowledge in.Net Framework
o VB.net, Asp.net
o Web based applications
o MS SQL Server 2008 and above.
o Basic knowledge in Adobe XD or Photoshop for design implementation is a plus
o Good knowledge in web services.
o Good knowledge in SEO and SMO.
o Knowledge in windows application is a plus.
o Knowledge in Mobile application: Android, IOS, cross platform is a plus.
o Knowledge in AngularJS is a plus.
o Excellent communication skills as well as interpersonal skills.
o Multitasking skills with the ability to priorities work.
o Fluent in both English and Arabic, French is a plus.
o Basic Graphic designing skills is a plus
o Able to work in an Agile team.
o Meet deadlines.
• Other characteristics such as personal characteristics:
o Mature, problem solver loyal and energetic.
o Positive by nature
o Able to see other people's points of view and take constructive feedback
o Have an eye for detail
o 2 to 4 years of previous experience at a similar position.
Working Days and Hours
• Monday to Friday from 08h30 am – 05h30 pm.