• Communicate with team leader to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements.
• Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
• Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc…
• Responsible of preparing quotation & send it to advisor.
• Check if Extra maintenance discovered or needed.
• Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
• Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed.
• Perform repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
• Diploma/Certificate from Technical School/Institution
• 2-3 years of experience in the automotive field