We want to hire a Junior Designer/Social media Creative to be a part of our dynamic Marketing team. You will be working under the guidance of our Marketing manager to come up with top-notch quality work.
You will have to create outstanding designs according to our company’s requirements. In addition to this, you will be working on our company’s promotional materials. The objective will be to create engaging content that captures as well as to promote our company’s vision. Your designs will include but not limit to social media posts, banners, Stories, reels, illustrations, logos and a lot more.
As a designer/Social Media Creative, you will have to be well versed with the latest design trends and ideas. In addition to this, we expect you to have some basic knowledge of social media and online marketing.
We are looking for a junior graphic designer to join us on an immediate basis. If you are a creative person who loves to create exceptional designs, we would like to meet you. You can send in your applications to us.
• Understanding project concepts and requirements.
• Using different design techniques to create models, drafts and prototypes.
• Creating drafts of social media posters, banners, flyers, etc. and get them approved by our Marketing Manager.
• Create and design email campaigns.
• Tagging products on social media Platforms.
• Producing final designing solutions such as banners, logos, interfaces, etc.
• Pitch creative and impactful ideas.
• Collaborating with the team members to launch designing projects.
• Taking on exclusive designing tasks.
• Using feedback from other team members to improve on your designs.
• Create promotional materials for the Sales and Marketing departments.
• BA or BSc Degree in Graphic Designing or related field.
• 1+ years of experience as a Junior Graphic Designer or similar role.
• An updated portfolio of the projects undertaken to date
• Problem-solving aptitude with outstanding creativity skills.
• Multitasking abilities and outstanding time management skills.
• Understanding the visual elements such as type, layout, fonts, etc.
• Experience with the best graphics editing tools like CorelDRAW, Photoshop and other related software.
• Knowledge of animation and video editing will be preferred.
• Basic knowledge of different kinds of design techniques.
• Excellent knowledge of color correction techniques
• Basic knowledge of online marketing would be preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• Canva experience is a plus
• Should be a team player