We are looking for a professional Embedded Software Engineer to execute complete embedded software development lifecycle. The goal is to create scalable and optimized software systems.
Duties and responsibilities
• Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment.
• Design, develop, code, test and debug system software.
• Review code and design
• Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources.
• Integrate and validate new product designs.
• Support software QA and optimize performance.
• Provide post-production support.
• Interface with hardware design and development
• BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
• Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded microcontrollers.
• Solid programming experience in C or C++.
• Excellent debugging, troubleshooting abilities and problem-solving abilities.
• Knowledge of software architecture, design methodologies and embedded systems Design
• Understanding of basic electronics circuitry: board bring up and interfacing with on and off chip peripherals such as PWM, SPI, CAN, UART, I2C, ADC’s and DAC’s
• Use of lab equipment (logic analyzers, in-circuit emulators, oscilloscopes and DVMs)
• Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
• Strong documentation and communication skills