The Guest Service Apparatus Officer is responsible to organize, execute and control all activities related to the successful operation of the check-in/check-out counter, merchandise area, and the play apparatus.
A. Guest Services
1. Be a promoter: promote marketing tools, packages and Cosmocity® features.
2. Ensure the telephone is answered by professionally.
3. Be the expert: explain the location rules & the game plays.
4. Keep professional records in the event of guest service deficiencies, complaints, or accidents.
5. Know how to operate the systems.
6. Receive payment (cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, receipt, refund, credits….)
7. Count money in cash drawer at the beginning & the closing of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct.
8. Understand the fundamental principles of Cosmofun’s Quality Policy and implement them for conformity to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 requirements.
9. Committed to the principle of never-ending improvement in services quality, reliability and guest service excellence.
10. Provide guest services in line with Cosmofun’s adopted Quality Policy to exceed their expectations and build their loyalty.
B. Inventory Control
1. Help monitoring cashier/redemption area inventory.
2. Ensure that all merchandise is kept, stored and presented according to safety standards and the Cosmocity® presentation norms.
1. Make sure all cashier/redemption area apparatus are kept cleanly, safely and securely.
2. Make sure all cashier/redemption area apparatus is working properly, inform the captain and follow up.
1. Help the team monitor the redemption/cashier area’s conformity to fire and safety regulations.
- Active listening (giving full instruction, respect & attention to the guest)
- Social perceptiveness (being aware of other reaction)
- Service oriented and can handle pressure
- Patient, positive and dynamic.
- Problem solving skills.
- Education: A Bachelor degree in BA or Technical degree in hospitality management or related field.
- Related Work Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience
- Language Skills: Strong command of English - Arabic languages