DISQO is a next-generation consumer insights platform. We provide the highest quality consumer data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands. We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. This data helps our clients understand user behavior, build better experiences, and make better decisions. We utilize cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights which help shape the products and services of tomorrow.
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, exciting & highly motivated team and upgrade your skills while creating real impact. We use a modern tech stack and cloud infrastructure. We are not only looking for work experience, but rather the willingness to step up to challenges and the ability to learn quickly.
We believe the best software is written and managed by small teams that know how to make the impossible possible. We use agile software development techniques and modern tools to focus our efforts on solving our business goals. We use OKR’s to track everything we do. We deliver early and often. We obsess over our code, architecture, and infrastructure. And we believe that these practices lead to higher quality products.
Check out the DISQO Developer Blog for the latest from our DISQOTECH team.
· Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
· Take the responsibility for the product delivery and maintenance
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and test automatization
· Writing unit and integration tests, maintaining the development infrastructure
· Work closely with product and engineering managers in an agile environment.
· 5+ years of Objective-C/Swift programming
· Experience with frameworks such as AppKit,
· UIKit, SwiftUI and URLSession
· Experience with Combine is a plus
· Understanding of networking protocols TCP, UDP and HTTP
· Solid knowledge of OOP and Design Patterns
· Experience with test-driven development environments
· Experience with working in an agile environment
· Good communication skills in English
· Willingness to continuously learn and a can-do attitude
· Detail-oriented personality and a self-starter.
Perks & Benefits:
· Flexible working hours
· Premium health insurance, family package
· Stock options
· Lunch coupons
· Team events
· Opportunity for sharing best practice with our US office
· Weekly massage day
· Catered lunches at the office
· Healthy food kitchen
· English classes
Check out the DISQO Developer Blog for the latest from our DISQTECH team.
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.