- Networking and linking-up with new partners in Northern Syria by using your contacts • Maintaining and mentoring our website team
- Empowering our presence in online media with a view to Northern Syria, coordinator of our cooperation partners
- Generating a communication plan and a targeting concept to broaden and enlarge our clientele in the region of Northern Syria
- Job experience or training in the field of online marketing or a degree (B.A./M.A.) in communications/media studies
- Very good knowledge about the political, economical and security concerned situation in Syria
- Active network of locally relevant contacts for the mentioned tasks (NGOs, politicians, associations, companies etc.)
- Language skills in English/Arabic
- Interpersonal skills, team spirit, commitment and flexibility
- Playing an essential role in decision-making by using your own ideas
- Flexible weekly working hours (full-time/part-time/freelance possible), flexible work schedule, Homeoffice and working from abroad welcome
- Salary negotiable, in full-time 1.800 USD min.
Are you interested?
Send us your CV and a letter of motivation (one page max.) and become part of our team! We look forward to getting to know you!