- Bachelor degree in accounting or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar
1. Comply with the financial policies and
procedures of the finance function.
2. Prepare proper and accurate accounting journal
entries based on valid and complete information
as well as supporting documents.
3. Respond to all the inquiries of internal and
4. Properly and timely prepare all accounting
entries related to the activities within his scope.
5. Prepare reconciliation for specific suppliers’
accounts and ensure to clear the reconciling
items before preparing any journal entry.
6. Prepare payment request.
7. Check bank statement.
8. Ensure the Tax declaration (VAT, Income Tax,
NSSF) is prepared in a timely manner and in
compliance with the Lebanese taxation laws
rules and regulations.
9. Reconcile tariff declaration form with the GL
10. Prepare the VAT declaration form
11. Coordinate with concerned parties in case of
12. Compute the employees income tax
13. Reconcile the computed amount of tax payable
with the one shown on the ledger.
14. Ensure any discrepancies solved out with
15. Submit income tax declaration form and hard
copy of the calculation sheet
16. Process payroll payments in a timely and
17. Verifies the accuracy and completeness of the
18. Ensures that salaries are paid in a timely and
accurate fashion to employees.
19. Communicates any required changes on payroll
register to the HR Department for taking
20. Properly maintains database to reflect payroll
21. Research payroll issues, discrepancies and
process necessary corrections.
22. Provides answers/ clarifications to employees
23. Submit the payroll register along with exception
24. Ensure the related journal entry is booked after
25. Generate and print the pay slips from the
26. Keep the signed pay slip
27. Ensure proper filing of journal voucher, payroll
register, exception report and signed pay slips
- Excellent computer skills
- English, Arabic & French.
- Be self-motivated
- Be accurate
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be a team player
- Maintain confidentiality