DISQO is a next-generation consumer insights platform. We provide the highest quality consumer data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands. We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. This data helps our clients understand user behavior, build better experiences, and make better decisions. We utilize cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights which help shape the products and services of tomorrow.
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, exciting & highly motivated team and upgrade your skills while creating real impact. We use a modern tech stack and cloud infrastructure. We are not only looking for work experience, but rather the willingness to step up to challenges and the ability to learn quickly.
We believe the best software is written and managed by small teams that know how to make the impossible possible. We use agile software development techniques and modern tools to focus our efforts on solving our business goals. We use OKR’s to track everything we do. We deliver early and often. We obsess over our code, architecture, and infrastructure. And we believe that these practices lead to higher quality products.
· Plays a major role in delivering the end goal of the team’s deliverables
· Collaborates with a Product Manager(s) on the roadmap creation and high-level estimation and identifies cross-team dependencies
· Hold the team accountableCommunicates at the team and portfolio level effectively and voices concerns/risks
· Demonstrates flexibility and trust
· Owns the technical roadmap to track & pay off tech debt
· Can design and launch multi-project solutions, responsible for orchestration and performance
· Actively guides the team to implements best practices
· Able to operate and contribute in multiple portfolios
· Plan, build & own CI/CD pipelines & deploy software to production
· Has an active role in improving observability in production environments
· Sees opportunity for creative problem solving while staying within the parameters of good practice
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
· Participate in all cycles of software design, development and code reviews.
· 8+ years of software development experience
· 5+ years hands-on Android and Kotlin experience in a professional environment
· 2+ years of experience as a team leader or supervisor
· Experience on the latest mobile technology stackGood knowledge of OOP
· Experience with test-driven development environments
· Fluent knowledge of written and spoken English language
· You have a willingness to learn what you don’t know and a can-do attitude
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem solving and relationship management skills
· Detail oriented personality and a self-starter
· Ability to work on multiple tasks and to prioritize personal workload
· Web application development experience is a plus
Perks & Benefits:
· Flexible working hours
· Premium health insurance, family package
· Stock options
· Lunch coupons
· Team events
· Opportunity for sharing best practice with our US office
· Weekly massage day
· Catered lunches at the office
· Healthy food kitchen
· English classes
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.