Assist in supervising the kitchen activities, maintaining a well-trained and highly motivated team and upholding Crepaway policies and quality standards in food preparation to ensure guest satisfaction
• Assist in supervising the kitchen opening & closing procedures according to checklists.
• Ensure quality standards in food production using records, menus and appropriate reference material.
• Monitor the implementation of standards set for products and practices to ensure food safety.
• Ensure good grooming, hygiene, safety and sanitation practices in kitchen area.
• Ensure good cleaning and handling of the kitchen utensils and equipment.
• Assist in the kitchen supplies and equipment receiving, rotation, inventories and requisitions.
• Report the needs of regular maintenance and upkeep of the kitchen and its equipment.
• Participate in monitoring the kitchen staff schedule, attendance, duties, performance, training and leaves.
• Ensure a good and professional communication channel among and with the kitchen staff and with the kitchen chef through logbooks, memos, briefings and meetings.
• Review the daily kitchen report.
• Brief the kitchen chef about the kitchen state of operation providing advice for possible improvement.