We are searching for a driven and talented Senior Graphic Designer to produce high-quality work for our portfolio of clients.
You will be responsible for managing all design projects from concept to delivery. Other responsibilities include creating original artwork and reviewing the drafts of juniors in the department to ensure quality work.
To be successful in this position, you should have extensive knowledge of graphic design styles, and techniques. You should also have experience in implementing marketing campaigns.
Ultimately, you would be an excellent fit for us if you ensure that the design team promotes the vision of the company through high-quality graphic content.
• Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics
• Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery
• Reviewing junior designer drafts to ensure quality
• Generating fresh concepts and big ideas
• Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects
• Liaising between the marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
• Producing high quality and accurate design/visuals/editing/animation, within corporate guidelines
• Presenting work internally and externally in a clear and professional manner
• Delivering high quality and accurate projects on time to the highest creative standards, adding creative/design input as appropriate to meet the expectations of the department
• Using typographic, retouching, design, layout, and animation skills to produce highly crafted work
• Identifying and solving potential design/visual problems in a timely manner
• Keeping abreast of innovations, technical, methodical and creative, within the industry
• Working with team to understand clients’ and manage projects in a way that will support delivery of the brand
• Encourage and facilitating collaboration within the team and other departments within the agency
• Managing time to meet deadlines without compromising quality, accuracy or creativity
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts or a similar field with at least 4 years of relevant experience
• Knowledge of principles and practices of graphic design and a portfolio to die for
• Ability to create and produce graphic materials using a range of media, methods, techniques, and equipment
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with individuals in a diverse community
• Skills in the utilization of specified computerized graphic design software and programs
• Ability to identify and interpret graphic design needs and develop creative and responsive designs
• Ability to develop complex, integrated design, printing, and/or reproduction specifications
• Ability to supervise and train assigned staff
• Knowledge of printing and/or reproduction processes and techniques
• Strong understanding of the Gulf market in particular Saudi Arabia and UAE